Select Something Gorgeous
BRACELETS and MORE
Beautiful Skin - Beautiful Jewelry
Specializing in fine, handcrafted jewelry.
Opal Jasper Necklace. Jasper is known as the “Supreme Nurturer,” and as a stone of grounding and stability. Its presence is thought by some to bring balance and a level of wholeness and peace to the wearer. Jasper is also said to act as a reminder that one is not here simply for oneself, but to bring joy and substance to others.
This necklace was completed with sterling silver findings, a latching sterling clasp and a unique lampwork bead handcrafted by glass artist, Egija Straujuma.
Moonstone and Coral Bracelet
This lovely bracelet of aurora borealis moonstone briolettes fastens with a beautiful carved coral rose clasp and was finished with gold filled and gold plated findings along with freshwater pearls and Swarovski crystals.
Baroque Pearl Bracelet with 24kt goldplated findings and large bronze toggle clasp. Peatls are said to give their wearers a sense of calmness and centeredness and promote faith, loyalty, truth and purity. Some cultures believe pearls help women connect with their "inner goddess" and obtain their ultimate "feminine energy".
Mookaite and Smoky
Quartz Bracelet with sterling silver findings and a sterling hook clasp.
Mookaite Jasper is found only in the Kennedy Ranges of Western Australia near Mooka Creek, the area for which it is named. The Aboriginal term “Mooka” means “running waters” and beautiful combinations of red, burgundy, mustard-yellow, cream, white, brown, mauve and purple can be found in Mookaite.
"Jewelry is like the perfect spice - it always complements what's already there." Diane von Furstenberg
Treat yourself to something as
and special as you are - either something precious and sparkly or
that leave you looking radiant and years younger! Shop here for Rodan+Fields skincare.
Bracelets and More is a proud supporter of this worthwhile organization, Homes for Our Troops.
Jade Bracelet accented with small freshwater pearls, Swarovski crystals, sterling silver and Australian Black Opal. The latching, magnetic clasp is sterling silver encrusted with sparkling cubic zirconias. Jade is said by some to bless whatever it touches, and has served mankind for thousands of years. Jade is cherished as a protective talisman, thought to assure long life and is considered a powerful healing stone as well as a stone of good luck and friendship.
Happy New Year 2018!
For many people, the New Year brings a new list of strict resolutions — ones that get broken almost as quickly as they’re made. This year, why not devote yourself to resolutions that you’ll actually love to keep? Below are nine of our favorite New Year’s resolutions that are great for promoting healthy-looking skin, reducing stress, and making life more enjoyable in general – and none of them have a timeline or a targeted goal you can miss.
1.Get more massages. Bodywork can help reduce skin-altering stress and headaches, improve athletic performance and reduce facial swelling via lymphatic drainage. Bonus: They feel really, really good!
2. Take more naps. For many of us, getting eight hours of sleep each night is nothing but a dream, and sleep is crucial to cell repair. Even a 20-minute nap can boost your mood, level of alertness and performance. And if you’re tired of tired-looking eyes, Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex can help.
3. Be kinder to my skin. Your skin is the first thing people see, and it’s never too late to start or build upon a skincare routine. Our Regimens for every skin type are the perfect place to begin. And if you’re ready to take your Regimen to the next level, add an ENHANCEMENTS.
4.Keep more fresh flowers in the house. Whether it’s a single stem in a bud vase or a pitcher bursting with fragrant blooms, being surrounded by flowers is said to improve your mood, stimulate creativity and provide aromatherapy benefits – all great ways to help manage stress that can affect the condition of your skin.
5. Make more ME time. Between work, family and social commitments, it’s easy to forget about yourself. Balance things out by scheduling more “me” time solely devoted to doing things you enjoy, whether it’s reading a book or getting a mani-pedi.
6. Spend more time outside. It’s called the great outdoors for a reason: Being outside does everything from increase Vitamin D levels to improve concentration to elevate your mood. Wear sunscreen to help prevent the visible signs of aging — and remember to reapply every two hours.
7. Hydrate more often. Cold winter air dries out your skin, as does transitioning to indoor heat. Hydrate from the inside out all year long by indulging in lots of fluids — water is the best option but others still count. And hydrate, hydrate, hydrate your skin! Active Hydration Serum instantly raises your skin’s hydration level 200%*and can be added to any Regimen.
8. Spend more time with my favorite people. Besides being fun, hanging out with friends and family can be good for your health. Feeling positive emotions can lower stress and boost your immune system — proving that laughter really is the best medicine.
9. Eat more dark chocolate. Studies have shown that antioxidant-rich dark chocolate (in moderation) has a host of health benefits, ranging from lowering blood pressure and risk of stroke to destroying free radicals and boosting the immune system. And did we mention it’s delicious?
With all good wishes for a Happy New Year and thank you for choosing my Rodan+Fields business for your skincare solutions. I wish you and your family a blessed New Year filled with joy, peace, prosperity and health.
Good things happen when you join my mailing list. Sign up today and be among the first to know of my newest creations, special offers and more!
Baroque Pearl and Coral Necklace
This beautiful necklace is 27 inches long and the wire wrapped baroque pearl is a removeable enhancer. The pendant measures 3 inches long by 1 3/4 inches across the widest part. The spectacular pearl measures 1 3/4 inches long by 1 1/4 inches wide.
Pearls are said to give one a sense of calmness and centeredness. Some cultures believe pearls help women connect with their "inner goddesses" and obtain their utltimate "feminine energy". Pink coral is thought by some to bring love to life, increasing caring and compassion abilities for the wearer.